Wednesday, June 23, 2010

My Thoughts and Experience in Anarchy Online PvP

I have been playing Anarchy Online for roughly 2years till now. Here is my experience collected during the playing time. I’d like to share with you.

With longer pet duration I actually enjoy playing him more now then before. Mainly because I don’t even think a trader gets as many OBs as I do just to be combat ready (50% of my OBs are to cast and equip shield). I have no problems with any of this I knew that’s how it was going to be before I made the toon.

My concerns and hopes are pretty simple. Traders are hands down the most dominant profession from lvl1-50 or so and the reason is simple. At TL3 MPs can cast NSD the only true counter to trader drains. What I would like to see is 2 lower versions of NSD that are scaled down versions of the higher one, QL54 and QL108 with 1/3 and 2/3 the requirements and de-buff respectfully. Now I don't think anything else needs an adjustment on these nanos. I am sure that some people may disagree with me but I think lowbie pvp needs some balancing and the best way to do this will be to create new lower QL versions of professions toolset that currently don't exist.

Evades at TL2 are fine, not Open to the point where no one can kill but enough that people at least have to use their brain a bit to do so. DMG imo is fine also buffed my pets are hitting for about what a QL80 perineum blaster does on normal dmg which is not bad for level 30.

Now I’m sure people might say just roll a trader and well that’s boring. Besides I can beat most traders unless they are equally geared and twinkled. Then I can never beat them. At least with the suggestion I made MPs could become more present at TL2 and stand a fighting chance in every battle. some may thing its OPed but with the high NR check all a person has to do is twink their Nr a bit. I am a good example of this even pre-drained most traders can't land the 190% drain on me and the ones that do have to make multiple attempts or get extremely lucky.

Thanks for your time! Wish you good luck in the wonderful game!More Anarchy Online information can be found here:http://www.mmofuns.com/anarchy-online-f176.html

No comments:

Post a Comment