Friday, June 25, 2010

My experience on Flyff Online

I have played the Flyff about one year. I think I am a passed master. I play two accounts, one of an element, other is blade. In my opinion, the upgrade, the medication and blood is not difficult, only equipment and weapons for us is too difficult.

Although now I already have 75 levels, from the beginning up to now, I only had saved 8 million flyff penya, until to the 75 levels I only can buy the new equipment for the element, but if do not have the good defense is not enough, we all know that when play 70 levels after the kill monster it is very difficult, maybe the blade can also, but to my understanding of my element is not enough, we all know that the old King Kong is a good things, a +2 King Kong it will spend your 4 million flyff money, some players can not afford to buy, now the Flyff online game will update, I think all the novice do not know how to keep a foothold in the Flyff online game.

I think we need let the Net Ease do more tasks to make the money, let the novice to buy some good equipment, I also do not have enough money, some time when I buy the equipment and old King Kong, I will not have money to buy other, some time the small account need flyff penya and ask for me, I really did not know how to answer them, because I also did not have. Now in the flyff the prices very high, some time the things can not sell, if sell to the shop the price was very cheap.

Although I play the Flyff already one year, I still did not know what way to make money. If you guys know that, I hope you can tell us, because we also hope that we can own the equipment weapons and aircraft.

Thanks for reading! More information can be found here:http://www.mmofuns.com/topic820.html



No comments:

Post a Comment