Friday, June 11, 2010

Archer12's Knight Online leveling guide

This is Archer12's Knight Online leveling guide. This leveling guide is just for KO beginners’ level 1-20. If you are level 20+, you don't need to read it:

To LEVEL faster I recommend doing quest, but you can always join a party and kill things I recommend for levels 1-10 killing bulcans in a party or killing tons of kekkoon warriors plus they drop well.

If you want a better weapon kill worms I prefer blood worms if you are an archer you have a better chance of getting a good bow killing them. This is for level 1-10.
Now lets get to the levels 11-20 First of I still recommend QUESTING (Plus you get a lot of money from quest) but if your more of the I want to KILL type then I recommend killing giant bulcans I stress this in my guides make sure you have a PARTY or you will die.

Ok now for you levels 11-20 you should have good weapons if you followed my guide earlier I DON'T recommend you upgrading your weapon past +3 you need to kill and find weapons or do quest because you will probably fail the upgrading.

If you are thinking about making a new account I recommend you being a archer i love my archer. But it is your own opinion ok but I do say it’s useful to be a priest in the game if you want to do a lot of claning and parties but that can be one of your secondary players.

Maybe this leveling guide is pretty simple. But I think it is enough for KO beginners. These can enhance your character well.
If you want more information to level up, you may visit our website. Wish you good luck in the wonderful game! If u need more leveling guides, here they are:http://www.mmofuns.com/knight-online-f199.html

No comments:

Post a Comment