Sunday, June 13, 2010

My LOTRO travelling

i play this game accidentally; I remember on that day, I click an advertisement by my carelessness on my computer. It jumped out quickly and was full of my whole screen. I want to close it, but at the moment, I saw an interesting story in this game. And the wallpapers were very wonderful and then I had a think to try playing this game. I have never been attracted by this game which is called LOTRO game. This name of the game was familiar with me, I felt that I similarly saw it ago but I always did not remember where I saw it. Suddenly, I remembered that I saw it on my friend home that was playing this game. My friend told me that this game was very popular and very interesting for young people to play. He has suggested me to try playing this game. And now I was free, so I open this official website of this LOTRO game.

First, I registered an account that will be belonged to me forever. I also go to buy Lord of The Rings Online Power Leveling. Because my friend told me that in this game, if you want to play happily then you had to get ready Power Leveling, players can feel the mission in the rich colors of the visual effects can experience the thrill of combat. Remember, however, the game characters in the direction of development entirely in the hands of the individual, that is, is to become a hero to rescue the people or the people of the evil of slavery to become full numbers of the players in action.

I choose a character and then go to the store to buy the LOTRO Power Leveling. Now I have an aim to forge my character as a great hero. In this way, my dream which was in my childhood would be achieve. Although in this game every where would need more game gold, I would do not worry about this case because that I have a confidence to believe that I would gain more later.More LOTRO information can be found here http://www.mmofuns.com/lord-of-the-ring-online-f135.html

No comments:

Post a Comment