Friday, June 25, 2010

Great Flyff Guide on making an AOE BP

Hello all I am here today to tell you how to make an aoe bp. For Starters don’t put your stats into anything besides Str and Sta. You want more sta than str and u want to keep a good but not distant difference lets say I have 50 stat points and I have 15str 15sta I would make may sta 40 and my str 30 and keep them at least 10-15 apart so u have great defense and also great str also. In game you can get rings, earrings, and necklaces, plug earring 2 vigor’s (if u want) and 1 stem ring. Starting out u cant aoe till u are level 28 and I normally aoe about 20-25 captain oceans (level 60) with buffs. When it comes to buffs put at least 3 into mental sign max out heap up , beef up , Haste , Accuracy , Cats Reflex's , and the rest is w/e.

I’m haven’t played Flyff in awhile but I will be on soon maybe if I get money I can buy amps I hope u enjoyed my guide.More information can be found here:http://www.mmofuns.com/flyff-f189-25.html

No comments:

Post a Comment