Monday, July 5, 2010

Prison Instance Guide about Magic World Online

Since there a lot low level ask me about prison instance with team mate, I would like to share about my tricks how I’m able to do prison instance since I’m level 42 with my character, my main character was an archer. This works on me with 2 healer’s level 40++. Hope this will help; other player might have another tricks or guide and please add if you have any suggestion or comment.

As in the picture show few locations I mark them with no 1-4. Those are location to kill boss. And the red and green dot is boss place. And for your information, all bosses in prison instance have mp rebound which drains your mp.

1.1st boss you need to kill is Ralph which has blooding skill. Kill mobs at the no 1 place after that lure boss to the no 1 spot. Please note healer always must stay behind and make sure your healer alive. Ralph is pretty tough with high def and skill.

2.2nd boss is Parker which has aoe skill; his skill can rip over half of hp to low level. But Parker is weak compare to Ralph. Same as tricks no 1, kill mobs at no 2 spot first. And lure boss to there to avoid any incoming mobs.

3.3rd boss is Saman. Saman is not a threat easy for me though. He have reducing def skill, you can see your def goes down to – 100++ for low level. I notice he reduce defend by 200 points. Well same as before. Kill mobs and lure boss to the spot.

4. No 4 spots are for to kill Vincent (green dot). He rarely spawns. Could you notice if he spawns by first cut scene, and also for last boss Wafey. At no 4 spot there are no mobs unless mobs followed you. Vincent has high def, but he is weak and has insane hp. Took time to kill it.

To spawn wafey, you need to kill statue which is located at centre, I’ve mark it with red dot. Lure it to the no 4 spot,But he will transform once his hp goes down below 4k hp I think. 2nd wafey have stun skill, you could set healer to use dispel skill to cast out the stun skill on the tanker.

P/s Ralph will drop gauntlet or boots legend. Parker drops helmet legend, Saman drop vest/armor/ Vincent drops cloak. 1st wafey drop belt and 2nd wafey drops weapon.

Make sure your tanker have like 200 leech and around 1k ap, to be safe with 2healer. You also could bring another support such as illusionist, warrior not suitable because they are melee type weak against parker and wafey. (That’s in my opinion). And I note again make sure your healer stay behind at least at range 8-10 so the healers able to heal

Good luck from me.That’s all. Well, hope to benefit from my experience. Just have a good time!More useful information to help u level up and make money can be found here:http://www.mmofuns.com/magic-world-online-f205.html

No comments:

Post a Comment