Friday, July 9, 2010

The Pirates of Welling Quest Detailed Guide about Wonderland Online

I realized there is no guide to this quest, that is more of an instance than a quest. It is good in that you will get an armlet or collar (your choice) each time you do it. Which is good for training pets in dangerous areas and you don't want to break a quest armlet. You can do this quest each day (like instances) and each time the prize can be different. The only requirement is you must be level 30 (Special thanks to CoaCoa666 for telling me this), otherwise the guard will tell you are not yet ready. Inside you will find five waves of pirates, each wave harder than the last. They are not superiorly strong, and the highest hp (except for the boss at the end) barely goes over 1100. The only thing is the levels of the last wave can damage your equipment if you are not at least 100. But that problem is easily solved with a good team and garbage armor
When I did this quest last night, I took an armlet worth 160hp. I have done this and got an armlet for 350hp once. I have not taken the collar more than once, as it is too long a quest to bother with a 60hp collar. But it is possible that you can get a higher one... One day I will try it XD
Well here are the pics along with the stats and each spawn you will face....

No comments:

Post a Comment