Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Why Should We Add Points to MP Eater of Priest Skill in Maplestory




Some players may feel puzzled that why I spend the valuable points on this skill: MP eater. They believe that the eaten MP value is not so much and they can use this point on other more important skill. However, I want to say that, the reason priests are so rich is that they can add HP by themselves to attack monsters and save items to supply HP; and the skills of MP eater and MP increase will recover MP and save money for priest.

A. Could magic eater absorb the MP of boss?
When we check the skill resolution, we will find that the invalid skills to bosses will be marked particularly. Here, I will list zakum as an example. Although I am priest, I can also attend battle with dragon. The definition of MP eater is: Absorbs the enemy MP when attacking with Magic skills until the enemy's MP reaches 0. The success rate is 30% and it can make boss drop at most 40% MP. I don’t know whether you noticed your MP value when eat beat, I have the experience of automatically increasing MP when attack zakum with MP eater. It is not the MP recovery skill because the value is too different.

B. Is the MP value of bosses fixed?
Let’s repeat the question I referred in the first question. The success rate is 30% and it can make boss drop at most 40% MP. What is the maximum value? When I beat zakum, the MP value increases automatically; however, if it is absorbed, my increased MP value will be higher. So, this is my second question, is the mp value of bosses fixed?

C. If the MP value of bosses is fixed, how does it vary from?
Bosses also have their own attributes, HP, MP, KB. HP is a dynamic value, or you cannot kill bosses. As to MP, we can have a test for the MP eater about whether this skill could absorb the fixed MP value. But it is a little troublesome. If the value is dynamic, bosses will lose their MP and only depend on physical attack. That must be quite funny.

However, I have to remind you that MP eater has success rate. If you really can absorb MP, do not forget to take items to supply MP because you may need it in MAPLESTORY.




PS: Enjoy 5% free maplestory mesos and 5% off discount through our link http://www.gameim.com/?uid=50770




No comments:

Post a Comment