Friday, February 10, 2012

Why Can Not Buy Game Gold with Paypal?

What Problem I Often Come Across in My work


As you know, I am one of the marketing staff of Gameim – Game Service Provider. Since I start my work from November 2011, I have worked for nearly three months. I have come across various strangers, potential customers and customers. I know it is difficult to convince other to trust me, to trust my website to buy game golds such as rsgp, swtor credits, mesos and so on.

But there are also some kind-hearted customers who often support my work. They are kind, generous and never blame me for my mistakes. Here, I’d like to share my working experience with you.


Recently, I send letters to the customers with uncompleted orders. One of them said he did not pay the order because of the problems in payment method. He hoped to pay with paypal; however, it did not work for some reason. To solve this problem, I consulted our customer service. She told me that if customers cannot use paypal, they can directly choose pay through credit card, enter the information of credit card on the paypal page and it also works. I told the customer as what customer service said. It really works, because our website supports visa, mastercard, moneybooker, western union and so on. After checked his payment in seconds, we deliver golds to him within 5 minutes since we have rsgp in full stock at that moment.



In fact, I often come across customers who have payment problems although they really hope to buy on our website. When they have such problems, they may give up the order and turn to other websites. Under this circumstance, I really hope they can contact our customer service (to click “live chat” in the homepage) or contact me directly so that we can make a deal.


P.S. : Since I am marketing staff, I would like to share a link with everyone so that they can get privileged discount when they buy on our website.


Link: http://www.gameim.com/?uid=50769

MSN: dorayang@gameest.com

YIM: dorayang96@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment