Monday, September 20, 2010

My first experience in Silkroad

My first experience existed out of turning tablets into stones & selling them.
Now, in my thirties, I tried serious alchemy. Four times elixer + lucky powder, from
zero to four. Bought a jade lucky tablet, made a stone, added it, then elixer and powder.
Now +5. Since the "lucky" blues disappeared, I think this is the maximum. Don't want to
ruin a 100 M SOM weapon.
Think ruby stones are more risky then jade stones, has directly impact on your white stats. Jade is better, effects the blue stats. I know INT en STR can get up 1 to 5. Is the upgrade performed 1-2-3-4-5 or at random, maybe to 4 or 5 at once? Each time with a possible fall back to zero, of course.
I've got a nice formula for calculating the white states. But what's the effect of the blues?
Can't imagine a INT 5 (100%) doubles the power of my weapon.
At last I think the best way (and bottom line the cheapest) is to buy SOx gear and upgrade it just a bit. I've got a necklace and mitten, 0-1-2-0-1-2-0-1-2 stop. I give all equipment two chances and then I stop. Use the item, since it's Sox, it's rather good. Look now and then to buy another, don't waste your gold on endless frustration. Except the rings my Sox collection is complete and +2 or +3, however still in the locker, I wait till lvl 40-42, first a periode of gapping. Thanks to the SOM weapon this is possible finally.
Thanks for reading and have a good time! More useful information to help u level up and make money can be found here: http://www.mmofuns.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment