Monday, October 25, 2010

Power levelling guide in Asda Story

Yeah, you all know what it is. And yeah, I myself have been plvled on all my characters. Before everyone goes crying noob like I know they're tempted let me tell you a bit about my experience before hand. I started this game with the intention of finding some new cool people, levelling with a nice big party and learning a new game. I got on and much to my surprise it felt like nobody was around, yet all chat (which I didn't know was until later on) was active as if the community busy as hell. So I decided to tough it out and level on my own questing and whatnot. It was easy enough until around lvl 18 when I needed to go into queen's palace.

When I entered queen's palace I saw a bunch of lvl 13 mobs and I thought to myself oh this'll be a breeze. Yeaaah.. dead. So I realised that maybe I would need a party, maybe someone else my level would need one too and I could form the levelling party I had intended. Alas, nobody was around to party with so I gave in and asked a friend that I knew from another game to plvl me or at least find me someone that would.
So this leads me to my argument. I was sitting in inferion getting plvled on my warrior the other day when I heard someone ask for a party. The people responded no plvling mains are noob go find a party. I laughed to myself about this because there were barely any parties around. They then proceeded to say plvling alt is ok if you levelled your main normally. This was probably the switch that turned the light bulb on for me. I realised then that the community wasn't nearly as big as I thought it was, it was just a bunch of people with a bunch of alts which they got plvled.

Plvling your alt is just as bad if not worse than people having their main characters plvled. It gives new players the impression everyone gets plvled and they want on that ship, as well as deprives those new players that do try to tough it out and do things themselves the opportunity to party with other players, especially players with experience and game knowledge. So I ask of the community what if anything can be done to get the game back to what I hear it used to be, a party play game with loads of fun and teamwork.
http://www.mmofuns.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment