Wednesday, January 18, 2012

What I Want to Say to Game Players before the Coming of Chinese New Year


If you are familiar with China, you must know that Chinese Lunar New Year Festival is as important as Christmas Day in Western countries. People go back home to get together with family members, friends and relatives. This is the happiest hour in a whole year.

I will go back home after tomorrow’s work and make a happy ending for the past one year. The marketing job is not as easy as it looks like; however, I learned a lot from it. I know how to talk with other, how to accept refuse, abuse and even hurt. Maybe the job of selling game gold is disliked by many players because they do not want to be disturbed in game play. However, we make living by it. So, please understand us, everyone has to choose the way he or she lives.

Meanwhile, I also make a lot of new friends in the job. They are willing to talk with me and teach me what to do when I come across problem. I appreciate your support and understanding.

The New Year will come after four days and I will go back home the day after tomorrow. During the last two days I am working, I will give customers 5% off discount when you buy any game golds (such as rsgp, dofus kamas, cabal alz, swtor credits) through this specific link: http://bit.ly/s9C0Hi. If you want more 5% free gold, please feel free to contact me in msn: dorayang@gameest.com so that I could inform our customer service to give you 5% more free gold. My msn is available during 8:00am to 5:30 pm (+8 Timezone).

The end time is 5:30 pm in January 20th, 2012 (+8 Timezone)

For more discount information, please wait for the news in January 29th, 2012 (+8 Timezone)

Thank you again for all your support and dislike, which all make me mature than before!


No comments:

Post a Comment